WAJ Women's Caucus
The Wisconsin Association for Justice (WAJ) Women’s Caucus was approved by the WAJ membership during the Summer Seminar on July 11, 2008. The purpose of the Women's Caucus is to promote and encourage women lawyers’ participation in WAJ.
- advance WAJ’s Mission
- play an instrumental role in WAJ activities including legislative and political efforts, and continuing legal education programs
- broaden the membership base of WAJ to include women by informing them of WAJ’s membership services and Mission
- provide a support system of women lawyers to network, socialize, form professional relationships and develop female leadership for WAJ
- identify and promote women to committees and offices within WAJ
- strive to provide positive role models as women trial lawyers and provide fellowship and mentorship to newly-licensed female lawyers who embark on a career of trial law