WAJ List Servers
As any attorney can attest, getting useful information for an upcoming case can at times be extraordinarily difficult. Now imagine being able to ask your question to hundreds of practicing trial attorneys - and get an answer quickly.
The Wisconsin Association for Justice manages six List Servers - an invaluable email discussion group to exchange information and seek solutions to difficult issues from members who practice in nearly every county in the state.
This resource is available to WAJ members who devote more than 95% of their practice to representing injured consumers. If you are not currently signed up for a listserver and would like to be, please contact the WAJ office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact WAJ at 608-257-5741.
Below are the six List Servers currently available for members to join:
- Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorneys List Server
- Workers Compensation Attorneys List Server
- Paralegals/Litigation Support Staff List Server
- New Lawyers Section List Server
- Auto Litigation List Server
- Women's Caucus List Server
Click here to access your List Servers.