Paralegals and Legal Assistant Membership Overview
“Paralegals Believe in Justice”
Erin Brokovich, Former Paralegal
Paralegal/Legal Assistant Affiliated Membership:
The Wisconsin Association for Justice, and its member attorneys understand the vital role paralegals play in the fight for justice. To honor that work, WAJ will created the Paralegal of the Year award in 2016.
Within WAJ is an affiliated unit made up of paralegals and litigation support staff. Attorneys - If your practice primarily consists of litigation or trail practice, and you support WAJ goals, your support staff can also be eligible for membership.
As a member not only will you be connected with other paralegals statewide, but you’ll have access to the best professional development training in the nation.
For your annual membership fee you’ll:
- Receive significant discounts to quarterly WAJ seminars with specialized paralegal programs
- Access to member's only resources to help you be more efficient in your job
- Have access to online webinars
- Become part of a statewide network of paralegals
- Have access to a paralegal List Server to share support, questions, and ideas
- Receive quarterly issues of The Verdict, our flagship publication, with articles tailored to paralegal issues and training
- Receive the monthly WAJ e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date on legal and legislative issues
- Be eligible to receive WAJ's Paralegal of the Year Award
Link to Membership Application