As any attorney can attest, getting useful information for an upcoming case can at times be extraordinarily difficult. Now imagine being able to ask your question to hundreds of practicing trial attorneys - and obtain an answer quickly.
The Wisconsin Association for Justice manages five Listservs - an invaluable email discussion group to exchange information and seek solutions to difficult issues from members who practice in nearly every county in the state.
This resource is available to those that maintain a "Regular Membership" status in WAJ.
- Regular Membership Definition: The WAJ By-Laws provides that "All persons licensed to practice law in Wisconsin or any other state of the United States of America and who are members in good standing of the licensing authority of their respective state, whose practice consists, in whole or part, in litigation or trial practice, and who shall adhere to the objects of WAJ, shall be eligible for membership in WAJ." The WAJ By-Laws also provides that: "The Board of Directors may establish categories of membership." The Board of Directors has defined "Regular Member" as "one who, with respect to the personal injury/tort litigation he or she does as part of his or her practice, devotes at least 95% of his or her time in representing the injured party or plaintiff."
If you are not currently signed up for a listserv and would like to be, please contact the WAJ office at email@example.com, or 608-210-3390.
Below are the Listservs currently available for members to join:
- Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorneys
- Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Paralegals/Litigation Support Staff
- New Lawyers Section
- Women's Caucus
- Civil Rights
Online Listserv Portal
- This link will allow you access to search all past posts and to change your settings.
Update your Public Profile
- Update your address, firm name, practice areas, add a picture and more